beaver brook birthdays
Celebrate your child’s birthday at Beaver Brook! Your guests will have the opportunity to learn something while playing outdoors, enjoying nature, and exploring the world around them …and the kids will go home tired! Whether you choose to build forts, explore pond life, go on a snowshoeing adventure or hike to the beaver lodge; the birthday celebration will be memorable AND amazing!
Our experienced and energetic staff will help you design the perfect birthday theme for your child and on the day of the party will lead the way on a 90 minute adventure. All you will need to do is follow along with your camera and capture the memories! After the instructor lead portion you will be taken to your “party room” and given an additional 30 minutes for cake, gifts, or whatever other activities you choose!!
Popular themes include: Fairy House Building, Hike and Seek Animal Hunt, New England Wildlife, Snowshoeing Adventures, Maple Sugaring, Pond Exploring, and Bugs, Beetles, & Butterflies.
We can also individualize a party based on your childs’ love. Owls? Porcupines? Worms? Letterboxing….? Just ask! For a complete list of topics click HERE.
Cost: For members of Beaver Brook Association the cost of a two hour party is $150.00; for non-members $200. Now is a great time to become a member! Annual Family Memberships are $75 and offer a variety of discounts and benefits for the whole family. For more information, click HERE.
A $50 deposit is required to book the party and the remaining balance is due at least seven days prior to the party.
- Party size limited to 15 children ages 4 and up
- Parties can run rain or shine. If necessary we have indoor options and will make any weather work! Don’t worry!
- Please bring all plates, cups, utensils, table coverings, and any desired decorations with you.
- Bathrooms and refrigerator/freezer are available for use
- Guests should be asked to wear appropriate footwear and dress for the weather. Tick/Bug repellents and sunscreen should be suggested.
- Please have one adult present for every five children
Beaver Brook “wish lists” are available if you would like to donate items in lieu of gifts! …if your child chooses to donate gifts Beaver Brook will provide a special gift to the birthday child!