Beaver Brook has been offering Summer Nature Camps since 1976. We have exciting week long classes for 4 year olds through 9th grade that include active hands-on explorations, creative problem solving, and inquiry-based learning.
- We have a beautiful campus with gardens and outdoor classroom spaces.
- The programs include games, hikes, experiments, the arts, animal and plant observations
- Camp is staffed with experienced educators with a passion for & knowledge of the natural world
- Your child will gain a new love and appreciation for their environment!
1. Camp registration opens 4/8 for the general public. ( Members received an email the week of 3/23 with the private link and coupon code.) Please register for summer camp using that email link.
Non-Members: Take advantage of 10% discount by becoming a community level (or higher) member today! You will receive a confirmation email with the private link and coupon code.
2. Choose your camps:
3. Read the Registration Policies
- All programs require pre-registration.
- Become a member now at the $75 level to enjoy early bird registration and a 10% discount!
- Families who sign up for 4+ classes receive reimbursement of 5% of their total 2017 camp fees at the end of summer
- All registration is available on a space available basis.
- Waiting lists may be established as programs fill up. Call to waitlist 603-465-7787.
- Registrations are accepted with credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, & Discover) , checks or cash for full payment.
- Full refunds are available 30 or more days before camp begins minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- There are no refunds after that unless the program is cancelled by Beaver Brook Association, the participant’s spot can be filled by someone on the waitlist or a participant’s doctor submits a letter specifying inability to participate.
- Minimum and maximum registration numbers have been set for all programs. If the minimum numbers are not met, the program may be cancelled.
- The date, time or location for any program may be changed in the case of unforseen circumstances.
- Scholarships may be available and requests must be made on an scholarship form. All requests are confidential and will be evaluated based on financial need.
Your child must have had a physical within 2 years of 6/1/17. Doctors may fax health forms and an immunization record to 603-465-9546. Submit a copy before 6/1.
5. If your child has allergies, please also submit an Allergy Action Plan
6. Parent print this: Get Ready for Camp 2017
Throughout the summer, you will find kids at Beaver Brook:
- Catching frogs
- Wading through streams
- Cooking over a campfire
- Building forts or fairy houses
- Molding clay bowls
- Identifying plants, trees, birds
- Hiking through the forest
- Fishing for crayfish
- Hunting for bugs
- Racing recycled boats in streams
Our current camps are time tested, kid-approved, and staffed by experienced educators whose passion and love of the outdoors naturally transfers to the children with whom they interact with. Sure sounds better than playing video games, right?!