Summer Nature Camp
- Building lifelong summer memories for 35 years
- Preschool through 10th grade.
- A balance of indoor and outdoor activities that develop an appreciation for the natural world
- Active hands-on explorations, creative problem solving, and inquiry-based learning.
- Games, hikes, experiments, the arts, animal and plant observations
- Staffed with experienced educators with a passion for & knowledge of the natural world
- Exciting and fun week long classes
Physical & Immunization Form Your child must have had a physical within 2 years of 6/1/14. Doctors may fax health forms to 603-465-9546. Submit before 6/1.
All programs require pre-registration.
- Members receive 10% discount.
- Students that take 4 or more classes or siblings that take 2+ classes each, receive 5% discount on everything at the end of the summer.
- All registration is available on a space available basis.
- Registrations cannot be processed without full payment
- Minimum and maximum registration numbers have been set for all programs. If the minimum numbers are not met, the program may be cancelled.
- The date, time or location for any program may be changed in the case of unforseen circumstances.
- Waiting lists may be established as program fill up. Call the office to get on waitlist 603-465-7787.
- Registrations are accepted with credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, & Discover) , checks or cah.
- Full refunds are available 30 or more days before camp begins minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- There are no refunds after that unless the program is cancelled by Beaver Brook Association, the participant’s spot can be filled by someone on the waitlist or a participant’s doctor submits a letter specifying inability to participate.
- Scholarships may be available and requests must be made on an official application form. All requests are confidential and will be evaluated based on financial need.