Summer Nature Camp
- Building lifelong summer memories for 35 years
- Preschool through 10th grade.
- A balance of indoor and outdoor activities that develop an appreciation for the natural world
- Active hands-on explorations, creative problem solving, and inquiry-based learning.
- Games, hikes, experiments, the arts, animal and plant observations
- Staffed with experienced educators with a passion for & knowledge of the natural world
- Exciting and fun week long classes
Physical & Immunization Form Your child must have had a physical within 2 years of 6/1/14. Doctors may fax health forms to 603-465-9546. Submit before 6/1. $25 Late fee applies.