Summer is coming!
- Summer Camps since 1976.
- week-long classes
- for 4-15 year olds
- A beautiful campus with gardens and outdoor classroom spaces.
- Programs include games, hikes, experiments, the arts, animal and plant observations
- Experienced educators with a passion for & knowledge of the natural world
- Your child will gain a new love and appreciation for their environment!
1. Camp registration is open until filled.
Become or renew a community level (or higher) membership today to receive 10% off for your whole family at BBA! You will receive a confirmation email with the private link for early registration and a discount coupon code.
2. Choose your camps:
3. Read the Registration Policies
- All programs require pre-registration.
- Become a member now at the $75 level to enjoy early bird registration and a 10% discount!
- Families who sign up for 4+ classes receive reimbursement of 5% of their total 2017 camp fees at the end of summer
- All registration is available on a space available basis.
- Waiting lists may be established as programs fill up. Call to waitlist 603-465-7787.
- Registrations are accepted with credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, & Discover) , checks or cash for full payment.
- Full refunds are available 30 or more days before camp begins minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- There are no refunds after that unless the program is cancelled by Beaver Brook Association, the participant’s spot can be filled by someone on the waitlist or a participant’s doctor submits a letter specifying inability to participate.
- Minimum and maximum registration numbers have been set for all programs. If the minimum numbers are not met, the program may be cancelled.
- The date, time or location for any program may be changed in the case of unforseen circumstances.
- Scholarships may be available and requests must be made on an scholarship form. All requests are confidential and will be evaluated based on financial need.
- REGISTER NOW!
Your child must have had a physical within 2 years of 6/1/18. Doctors may fax health forms and immunizationForm 2018 to 603-465-9546. Submit a copy before 6/1.