- Bluebird nesting box monitors spring & summer.
- Keeper of the Bird Feeders-Dec-April 1st
- Keeper of the Wildlife Blind-Spatterdock Pond
- Volunteers to help with Barn Sale April each spring
- Raffle donors for Silent auction and Fall Festival Raffle
- Docent/tour guide for Maple Hill Garden tours
- Volunteer Gardeners April-Sept
- Keeper of the Compost court–weed and turn compost court area
- Become a member of our Special Events Committee helping to plan exciting events like Fall Festival or Maple Membership event
- Participate in a corporate Day of Caring at BBA with your company.
- Volunteer to give a talk, slide show or teach a nature or craft class on something you enjoy!
- Organize educational library, Stain the Gazebo, rebuild stone walls, replenish first aid kits and more!
If you would like to volunteer, fill out a Volunteer Application and email to: Info@bbanaturecenter.org Consider making a natural difference and volunteering with the Beaver Brook Association. This opportunity is open to anyone, students to retirees, who would like to help up with our mission. While experience is welcome, a willingness to contribute and an eagerness to learn are really all that is required to qualify as a BBA volunteer.
Weekdays are preferred for volunteer work, but some weekend opportunities are available. If you would like to lend a hand or have further questions about our volunteer program, please contact us by phone, e-mail, or mail. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST.