Photo by Robert Bullock
- Nature theme jigsaw puzzles for children with 100 or less pieces.
- Summer camp scholarship for low-income child $250
- Donate to provide healing nature programs for Home, Health & Hospice “Good Grief” program for children who have lost a loved one to death $200
- Donation of $1000 to print 10,000 bookmarks; 1 for each child to take home from field trip
- Donations to fund a new mounted beaver $400 or owl $300
- Pull down projection screen for Yurt
- Cover mailing costs of quarterly Log newsletter $500
- Outreach Program to a handicapped school, organization, or library $300
- Sponsor a field trip to BBA with bus for low-income school $500
- Corporate Partners to adopt kiosks and events.
- Volunteer coordinator
- Fundraising volunteers!
Webmaster :: Cheetah Design Studio
Copyright © 2018 Beaver Brook Association | 117 Ridge Road, Hollis, NH 03049 | (603) 465-7787. All rights reserved.