Beaver Brook (BBA) is a non-profit educational organization founded to promote understanding of interrelationships in the natural world and to encourage conservation of natural resources through education and land stewardship.
Why Beaver Brook is such a Gem
Beaver Brook attracts over 20,000 people of all ages each year to its programs and property. Visitors are able to increase their appreciation, knowledge, and understanding of the natural world around them. BBA provides:
- access to 2,100 acres of open space in southern NH
- 35 miles of well maintained trails
- opportunities for hiking, biking, horseback riding, trailrunning and snowshoeing
- a top hiking venue in NH (Parenting NH, Hippo)
- Education for over 6000 students per year in school field trips
- natural habitats for wildlife
- immersion in the natural world in Summer Nature Camps
- and Seasonal programs for people of all ages
- higher property values in the area
- a sense of community by bringing people together at Fall Festival and Earth Day
- Professional Teacher Trainings
- the only Winter Ecology Snowschool Site© in NH!
- Environmentally friendly Birthday Party programs
- glorious theme gardens
- Watch a video of the new beehive established at Beaver Brook!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter