Volunteers at National Trails Day at Beaver Brook
- Facebook expert on Fan pages, Community pages etc. to help streamline ours
- Keeper(s) of the Bird Blind—fill feeders with bird seed weekly/biweekly Dec-April
- Keepers of the Kiosks–update information at your favorite trailhead once a month
- Adopt-a-Roadside at BBA and conduct a cleanup periodically.
- Become a member of our Special Events Committee helping to plan Beaver Brook’s exciting events like Fall Festival or Dog Days of Summer
- Participate in a corporate Day of Caring at BBA with your company.
- Make tree cookie necklaces, tree stem booklets for kids or other nature based craft items.
- Volunteer to give a talk, slide show or teach a nature or craft class on something you enjoy!
If you would like to volunteer, call Bridget Rines, Office administrator at 465-7787, or e-mail her at: Info@bbanaturecenter.orgConsider making a natural difference and volunteering with the Beaver Brook Association. This opportunity is open to anyone, students to retirees, who would like to help up with our mission. While experience is welcome, a willingness to contribute and an eagerness to learn are really all that is required to qualify as a BBA volunteer.
Weekdays are preferred for volunteer work, but some weekend opportunities are available. If you would like to lend a hand or have further questions about our volunteer program, please contact us by phone, e-mail, or mail. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST.