Volunteers at National Trails Day at Beaver Brook
- Weekend Ambassador–to staff a lovely spot at Maple Hill Farm, answer questions, hand out maps, get guest book entries for a few hours some weekends.
- Facebook expert to help streamline ours
- Keeper of the Compost court–weed and turn compost court areaBecome a member of our Special Events Committee helping to plan Beaver Brook’s exciting events like Fall Festival or Dog Days of Summer
- Participate in a corporate Day of Caring at BBA with your company.
- Volunteer to give a talk, slide show or teach a nature or craft class on something you enjoy!
If you would like to volunteer, call Bridget Rines, Office administrator at 465-7787, or e-mail her at: Info@bbanaturecenter.orgConsider making a natural difference and volunteering with the Beaver Brook Association. This opportunity is open to anyone, students to retirees, who would like to help up with our mission. While experience is welcome, a willingness to contribute and an eagerness to learn are really all that is required to qualify as a BBA volunteer.
Weekdays are preferred for volunteer work, but some weekend opportunities are available. If you would like to lend a hand or have further questions about our volunteer program, please contact us by phone, e-mail, or mail. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST.