We are offering small group winter outdoor adventures for all ages. We are also open for outdoor learning opportunities at schools, libraries and other venues. Join us for healthy and safe outdoor environmental education experiences. Phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Would you like to experience all the Beaver Brook Trails and earn a custom Trail Bandana?
Coming soon: The Winter Challenge–Hiking all the trails of Beaver Brook between Dec. 21-March 20, 2021
Enjoy a beautiful flyover video of Beaver Brook
Thank you to Nashua Rotary West for granting $1000 to Beaver Brook to design an all-accessible trail near the Nissitissit RIver.
Please support their fundraiser, the Duck Derby on October 17, 2020.
October, 2020 — All Beaver Brook trails are now open. The office is open M-F 9am- 3 pm. Please wear a mask and follow the Center for Disease Control and NH State Guidelines during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic:
- Stay home when feeling ill
- Increase hygiene practices, including: (a) handing washing and frequent use of hand sanitizer (b) avoid touching the face, eyes or mouth
- Wear a cloth face covering if you are in an area with other people. Beaver Brook requires the use of masks in all their programs.
- Maintain physical distancing from people not in your household which means keeping a distance of at least 6 feet or more
- Please continue to abide by all existing Beaver Brook rules and the principles of “Leave No Trace”
Dedicated To Environmental Education & Natural Resources
Beaver Brook Association is a private nonprofit environmental center in southern New Hampshire founded in 1964.
Beaver Brook trails and grounds are open free to the public dawn to dusk 365 days a year. The office is temporarily closed to the public due to the COVID-19 virus. Staff will monitor the phone, email and social media. We sincerely appreciate your support and understanding. Please enjoy the outdoor spaces using 6′ social distancing.
Beaver Brook provides year-round environmental education opportunities for all ages.
WHO WE ARE