We are offering small group winter outdoor adventures for all ages. We are also open for outdoor learning opportunities at schools, libraries and other venues. Join us for healthy and safe outdoor environmental education experiences. Phone or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Enjoy a beautiful flyover video of Beaver Brook
2021 Winter Online Auction
February 12-21, 2021
January 2021 — All Beaver Brook trails are now open. (Be aware there is a timber harvest on the Jeff Smith Trail south of Rt 130) The office is open M-F 9am- 3 pm. We are and will continue to offer outdoor programming (It’s our mission!) Please wear a mask and follow the Center for Disease Control and NH State Guidelines during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic:
- Stay home when feeling ill
- Increase hygiene practices, including: (a) handing washing and frequent use of hand sanitizer (b) avoid touching the face, eyes or mouth
- Wear a cloth face covering if you are in an area with other people. Beaver Brook requires the use of masks in all their programs.
- Maintain physical distancing from people not in your household which means keeping a distance of at least 6 feet or more
- Please continue to abide by all existing Beaver Brook rules and the principles of “Leave No Trace”
Dedicated To Environmental Education & Natural Resources
Beaver Brook Association is a private nonprofit environmental center in southern New Hampshire founded in 1964.
Beaver Brook trails and grounds are open free to the public dawn to dusk 365 days a year. The office is temporarily closed to the public due to the COVID-19 virus. Staff will monitor the phone, email and social media. We sincerely appreciate your support and understanding. Please enjoy the outdoor spaces using 6′ social distancing.
Beaver Brook provides year-round environmental education opportunities for all ages.
WHO WE ARE