For over 40 summers we’ve welcomed hundreds of children to our summer camp program and watched them thrive as they deepened their relationship with nature and gained essential skills. As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we had to cancel our summer camps this year.
We need your help! Our goal is to raise $25,000 by Labor Day – just half of what our summer camps would have generated.
May 12, 2020 — All Beaver Brook trails are now open. Please follow the Center for Disease Control and NH State Guidelines during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic:
- Stay home when feeling ill
- Increase hygiene practices, including: (a) handing washing and frequent use of hand sanitizer (b) avoid touching the face, eyes or mouth
- Wear a cloth face covering if you are in an area with other people: ie.parking lots
- Maintain physical distancing from people not in your household which means keeping a distance of at least 6 feet or more
- Please continue to abide by all existing Beaver Brook rules and the principles of “Leave No Trace”
The office remains closed to the public until the State of NH allows reopening. Our staff is working from home or outside and can be reached via email or the “Contact Us” button on this page.
Dedicated To Environmental Education & Natural Resources
Beaver Brook Association is a private nonprofit environmental center in southern New Hampshire founded in 1964.
Beaver Brook trails and grounds are open free to the public dawn to dusk 365 days a year. The office is temporarily closed to the public due to the COVID-19 virus. Staff will monitor the phone, email and social media. We sincerely appreciate your support and understanding. Please enjoy the outdoor spaces using 6′ social distancing.
Beaver Brook provides year-round environmental education opportunities for all ages.
WHO WE ARE