Throughout the year, Beaver Brook Association offers unique environmental programs to people of all ages. Each class is educational, fun and a great way to meet local people with the same interests. Adult and family classes range from Full Moon Snowshoe hikes, Mindfulness in Nature classes, birding, wildlife tracking, Herbal classes, group hikes, orienteering, preschool nature hours and more. Beaver Brook also offers off-site programs at schools, libraries, nursing homes, and conferences on a variety of environmental topics.
For a list of upcoming classes, events and workshops click the Events Calendar or browse below. Subscribe to our emailing list to be the first to know of newly listed activities and follow us on Facebook.
Beaver Brook can give presentations at meetings, organizations or libraries on:
- New England Wildlife-Myths and Facts
- Birds, Bats & Butterflies-Habitats and species that live in NH
- Composting ABCs
- How the Forest Grew– a story explaining forest succession
- Wildflower Lore-stories that go with various NE wild plants
- Nature’s RX-the health benefits of being in nature
- Best of Beaver Brook
- Hiking as a Family–Fun activities to do outside
- New Hampshire’s Wild History
- The Maple Hill Gardens of Beaver Brook
- and many more topics.