Meaningful content & plenty of fresh air. Time spent in Nature is a source of wonder and inspiration for humans, and essential to the healthy development of children. Research studies show that outdoor time increases youth creativity, reduces stress, and promotes healthy physical attributes and a stronger immune system. From preschool naturalists to high school bouldering and campfire cooking, nature art, yoga, canoeing and stargazing in between… Beaver Brook has a summer camp option for everyone!
Since 1976 Beaver Brook in Hollis, NH has hosted hundreds of children each summer. Our exciting camps for 4 year olds through 9th grade include active hands-on activities, creative problem-solving and independent thinking. Teachers promote healthy social interactions in their classes.
Camp Registration opens at 6 a.m. April 1st for members. 15% off for Members this year. Members will receive a private message with registration link and member discount code.
Camp Registration opens to the public on April 8th.
Beaver Brook’s policy is to provide 100% refund if cancellation occurs 30 days before class begins (-$35 registration fee). If BBA must cancel a class due to CDC Health & Safety guidelines, you will receive 100% of your money back. We will be following Center for Disease Control (CDC) and NH State guidance. We may reduce class sizes accordingly.
If you are unsure of which program would be best for your camper, feel free to call us and we can talk you through some options! 603-465-7787.
OUTDOOR NATURE CAMPS DESIGNED FOR ALL AGES. explore all summer long with Beaver Brook.
Dates: June 15-19 M,T,Th, F 9am-3pm Wed 4-8 pm possible evening class instead of day class
with Bruce Fessenden
Grades: 5th & 6th Dates: June 29-Jul 2 M-F 9am-3pm
with Angela Craggy
Dates: August 3-7 M, T, W, F 9-3, Th 4:30-8:30 pm (Twilight Class)
with Bruce Fessenden
Grades: 7th-9th Dates: July 27-31 M, T, Th, F 9am-3pm W, 6pm-10pm (Twilight class)
with Bruce Fessenden
Grades: 5th -6th Dates: July 13-17 M, T, Th 9am-3pm, W 9am-5pm, F, 9am-7:30pm
with Chick Wetherbee & Lynn Sawyer
Grades: 7th , 8th & 9th Dates: Aug 3-7 M-F 9am-3pm
Registration & Cancellation policies.
- You can become a member by donating $75 or more here (or via Donate button above). We will email you the early registration link and discount code.
- All programs require pre-registration.
- All registration is available on a space available basis.
- Registrations cannot be processed without full payment
- Minimum and maximum registration numbers have been set for all programs. If the minimum numbers are not met, the program may be cancelled.
- The date, time or location for any program may be changed in the case of unforseen circumstances.
- Waiting lists may be established as program fill up, if deemed necessary.
- Registrations are accepted with credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, & Discover) or checks.
- Full refunds are available 30 or more days before camp begins minus a $35 cancellation fee.
- There are no refunds after that unless the program is cancelled by Beaver Brook Association, the participant’s spot can be filled by someone on the waitlist or a participant’s doctor submits a letter specifying inability to participate.
- Health Forms and allergy action plans are due by June 1st or there will be a $25 fee.
- Scholarships may be available and requests must be made on an official application form. All requests are confidential and will be evaluated based on financial need.
- Transgender Policy: BBA does not have a transgender policy.
- Beaver Brook does not have a allergen-free campus but we work with parents, physicians and students to ensure safety for campers.
Our current camps are time tested, kid-approved, and staffed by experienced educators whose passion and love of the outdoors naturally transfers to the children with whom they interact. Sure sounds better than playing video games, right?!
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.