IT’S SUMMER CAMP TIME! Wish your child could be outside playing, learning and exploring more this summer? From preschool naturalists to high school bouldering and mountain biking adventures… Beaver Brook has a summer camp option for everyone! Print 2019 At-a-Glance here.
Since 1976 Beaver Brook in Hollis, NH has hosted hundreds of children each summer. Our exciting camps for 4 year olds through 9th grade include active hands-on activities, creative problem-solving and independent thinking. Teachers promote face to face healthy social interactions in their classes.
Click any link below for a list of camps and descriptions. If you are unsure of which program would be best for your camper, feel free to call us and we can talk you through some options! 603-465-7787.
OUTDOOR NATURE CAMPS DESIGNED FOR ALL AGES. explore all summer long with Beaver Brook.
with Anjali Longan
Dates: June 17-21 M, T, TH & F 9am-3pm Wed 4-8 pm evening class instead of day class
Grades: 6th & 7th Dates: July 29-August 1 M-F 9am-3pm
Dates: August 5-9 M, T, W, F 9-3, Th 4:30-8:30 pm (Twilight Class)
Grades: 5th, 6th & 7th Dates: July 8-12 M, T, Th, F 9am-3pm W, 6pm-10pm (Twilight class)
Grades: 6th, 7th & 8th Dates: July 22-26 M, T, Th 9am-3pm, W 9am-5pm, F, 9am-7:30pm
Registration & Cancellation policies.
- You can become a member by donating $75 or more here (or via Donate button above). We will email you the early registration link and discount code.
- All programs require pre-registration.
- All registration is available on a space available basis.
- Registrations cannot be processed without full payment
- Minimum and maximum registration numbers have been set for all programs. If the minimum numbers are not met, the program may be cancelled.
- The date, time or location for any program may be changed in the case of unforseen circumstances.
- Waiting lists may be established as program fill up, if deemed necessary.
- Registrations are accepted with credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, & Discover) or checks.
- Full refunds are available 30 or more days before camp begins minus a $35 cancellation fee.
- There are no refunds after that unless the program is cancelled by Beaver Brook Association, the participant’s spot can be filled by someone on the waitlist or a participant’s doctor submits a letter specifying inability to participate.
- Health Forms are due by June 1st or there will be a $25 fee.
- Scholarships may be available and requests must be made on an official application form. All requests are confidential and will be evaluated based on financial need.
- Transgender Policy: BBA does not have a transgender policy.
Our current camps are time tested, kid-approved, and staffed by experienced educators whose passion and love of the outdoors naturally transfers to the children with whom they interact. Sure sounds better than playing video games, right?!
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.