Trails, educational gardens, historic buildings, information kiosks, and environmental education programs for all ages are what we provide the public. In a time when the average American child spends 5 minutes a day in unstructured activities in nature, Beaver Brook’s mission of “encouraging an understanding of the interrelationships in nature” is more important than ever. Time spent in nature can heal people suffering from grief and depression, prevents the incidence of common cold and flu, reduced stress and obesity.
We honor donor’s preferences for gifts to benefit underserved youth, the handicapped, children who have lost a family member, the gardens or the trails, or Buildings and Grounds.
We can answer your questions and provide further information for individual donors, families, advisors and financial institutions. For more information, please call our Office at (603) 465-7787.
- underserved youth through the BBA Scholarship Fund
- programs for handicapped adults
- children who have lost a family member through our partnership with Hospice
- the Maple Hill Gardens
- trail maintenance
- buildings and grounds
- general operation
- Nature theme jigsaw puzzles for children with 100 or less pieces.
- Summer camp scholarship for low-income child $250
- Donate to provide healing nature programs for Home, Health & Hospice “Good Grief” program for children who have lost a loved one to death $200
- Donation of $1000 to print 10,000 bookmarks; 1 for each child to take home from field trip
- Donations to fund a new mounted beaver $400 or owl $300
- Donations of new or nearly new items for our 2x year Silent Auctions. Vacation stays, sports tickets, outdoor gear, gift certificate
- Cover mailing costs of quarterly Log newsletter $500
- Outreach Program to a handicapped school, organization, or library $300
- Sponsor a field trip to BBA with bus for low-income school $500
- Corporate Partners to adopt kiosks and events.
- Volunteer coordinator
- Fundraising volunteers!
WHY MAKE A DONATION?
trails and the many historic buildings used for environmental education programs.