Beaver Brook relies on donations, memberships, and program fees to maintain their operations.
We honor donor’s preferences for gifts to benefit underserved youth, the handicapped, children who have lost a family member, the gardens or the trails, or Buildings and Grounds.
We can answer your questions and provide further information for individual donors, families, advisors and financial institutions. For more information, please call our Office at (603) 465-7787.
- Nature theme jigsaw puzzles for children with 100 or less pieces.
- Summer camp scholarship for low-income child $250
- Donate to provide healing nature programs for Home, Health & Hospice “Good Grief” program for children who have lost a loved one to death $200
- Donation of $1000 to print 10,000 bookmarks; 1 for each child to take home from field trip
- Donations to fund a new mounted beaver $400 or owl $300
- Donations of new or nearly new items for our 2x year Silent Auctions. Vacation stays, sports tickets, outdoor gear, gift certificate
- Cover mailing costs of quarterly Log newsletter $500
- Outreach Program to a handicapped school, organization, or library $300
- Sponsor a field trip to BBA with bus for low-income school $500
- Corporate Partners to adopt kiosks and events.
- Volunteer coordinator
- Fundraising volunteers!