Beaver Brook Relies on Volunteers!
Consider making a natural difference and volunteering with the Beaver Brook Association. This opportunity is open to anyone from students to retirees, who would like to help up with our mission. While experience is always welcome, a willingness to contribute and an eagerness to learn are really all that is required to qualify as a BBA volunteer. If you would like to volunteer please fill out a online Volunteer Application Form found below.
Weekdays are preferred for volunteer work, but some weekend opportunities are available. If you would like to lend a hand or have further questions about our volunteer program, please contact us by phone, e-mail, or mail. Our weekday office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
- Bluebird nesting box monitors – Spring
- Volunteer Gardeners – Spring/Summer
- Keeper of the Wildlife Blind – Spatterdock Pond
- April Barn Sale – Sorting and Pricing
- March Egg Hunt – Crafts, Restuffing, etc
- September Fall Festival – Crafts, Serve Food, Art Sales, etc
- Be a raffle donor for silent auctions
- Plan a corporate Day of Caring at BBA with your company.
- Assist with Trail maintenance
- Turn compost areas
- Paint/Stain buildings and picnic tables
- Paint Basement wall
Beaver Brook has benefitied from countless Boy and Girl Scout projects. From the bigger Eagle and Gold projects to the smaller cub scouts and Daisy groups …we are thankful for the continued support that we depend on. If your scouting group is looking for a service project let us know. We always have picnic tables to stain, charis to wipe down, and trails to take care of!