Beaver Brook Relies on Volunteers!
Consider making a natural difference and volunteering with the Beaver Brook Association. This opportunity is open to anyone from students to retirees, who would like to help up with our mission. While experience is always welcome, a willingness to contribute and an eagerness to learn are really all that is required to qualify as a BBA volunteer. If you would like to volunteer please fill out a online Volunteer Application Form found below.
If you would like to lend a hand or have further questions about our volunteer program, please contact us by phone, e-mail, or mail. Our weekday office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
- Rebuild and install new Nesting Boxes on Nesting Box Trail
- Build a bird wingspan board for Education programs
- Build 2 Little Lending Libraries for installation at Maple Hill Farm
- Volunteer Gardeners – Spring & Summer
- Keeper of the Wildlife Blind – Spatterdock Pond
- Pick up supplies to cut or sew tshirts into reusable Boomerang Bags
- Outdoor event volunteer
- Be a raffle donor for silent auctions
- Plan a corporate Day of Caring at BBA with your company, school or organization
- Assist with Trail maintenance
- Turn compost in compost court
- Paint/Stain buildings and picnic tables
- Paint Basement wall
Beaver Brook has benefited from countless Boy and Girl Scout projects. From the bigger Eagle and Gold projects to the smaller cub scouts and Daisy groups …we are thankful for the continued support that we depend on. If your scouting group is looking for a service project let us know. We always have picnic tables to stain, maps to fold and distribute, and trails to take care of!